Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Rathmines

re : Childminder wanted Rathmines           reply
13/11/2014 10:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
I live in rathfarnham and I have 3 year old son who goes creche I want to mind the baby in my home if it suits to you

Childminder wanted Rathmines           reply
13/11/2014 08:42 - Dublin South Childminders

Hi,

We are looking for a childminder/nanny to mind our then 8 month old in our family home or locally (Rathmines) starting mid January.

4 days per week - Tuesday to Friday from 830 to 530.

We are looking for someone who is caring, fun, experienced and reliable. Must have good English, knowledge of first aid and be willing to do baby related household activities. Must be a non smoker and references are essential.

PM to contact

re : Childminder wanted Rathmines           reply
20/11/2014 10:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 5 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;