Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Rochestown area

Childminder wanted Rochestown area           reply
23/09/2014 09:46 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder wanted ,preferably, in our own home for 3 month old and 18 month old also 9 year old & 7 year old after school, school collection not necessary, 5 days a week. Flexible hours as dad works shift cycle.

Eimear.

re... : Childminder wanted Rochestown area           reply
23/09/2014 14:46 - Cork City Childminders
Pm sent

re : Childminder wanted Rochestown area           reply
23/09/2014 13:03 - Cork City Childminders
Dear Family,
I´m an experienced childminder, worked for two families in Ireland, which I stayed one year and a half in each if them and I´m now available for a new adventure with a kind family! I am kind, responsible, have good skills cooking and I´m passionate to the housekeeping world. I´m tidy, clean and very organised. I´ve experience with kids between 3months and 12y-old. I don´t have job experience with disabled children, but I took care of my two nieces that has special needs. I am currently living in the province of Munster but I´m available to move everywhere once I find the nice family for my new jorney. I look for a long-term, LIVE-out position in a full-time basis! If I sound suitable to your family, please, do not hesitate to contact me! Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you!
Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;