Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted Rosslare/Wexford 5 days

Childminder wanted Rosslare/Wexford 5 days           reply
11/04/2011 11:47 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder wanted Monday to Friday, preferably with other child/children. Rosslare area.

re : Childminder wanted Rosslare/Wexford 5 days           reply
27/04/2011 20:54 - Wexford Childminders
Only came across this site is this position filled as i have a lot of experience in childcare

22/04/2012 16:08 - Wexford Childminders
Hi there. I am a 42 year old mother of 2 little girls ages 3 and 5. I live in Tagoat (originally from rosslare) and I am very interested in doing some childminding. I have a large clean home with plenty of room for kids to run about. I would be very interested in meeting with you. My number is 086-3153362. Thanks

22/04/2012 18:16 - Wexford Childminders
hi,
I am free for full time position after 29/05/2012. Full Irish Clean licence, I own safe car. Fun and good time for your kids guaranteed. Please contact me on 0872426512. Wexford / Rosslare Area

26/05/2011 12:30 - Wexford Childminders
hi,
i am very interested in the position,
Living in Wexford, study Accouting technician (nights) so can help to develop the kid and have fun. Experience: 3 years minding the kids in wicklow town.
Have own , safe car and full clean driving licence,
120 euro/ full week Mon-Friday. Avaiable to meet you almost at any time. If you interested please let me know at 0872426513. Marcela

09/05/2011 16:22 - Wexford Childminders
Hi Rossi,
Im based in Rosslare Harbour and a fully qualified Child Care worker with First Aid courses. If you would like to contact me please feel free. Kind regards.

17/06/2011 18:03 - Wexford Childminders
Hi,

My name is Kay, I am 23 years old. I am fully qualified and have my own transport with a full clean drivers license. I do not smoke and have references that I can mail you.

I recently worked for a family where I minded six children aged from 1.5 years to 12 years old. I also did some light housework and cooked meals. I have experience with children of all ages and ensure the child has my full attention at all times. I am available full time.

If you have any queries or would like to speak with me do not hesitate to contact me on hkcorrigan@live.com or 0871512639.

Kay.

11/04/2011 15:51 - Wexford Childminders
Hi there I am looking to do some child minding. I work mornings from 9 - 1 but I am available every afternoon if this would suit you please get back to me. I am living in Kilrane.

re... : Childminder wanted Rosslare/Wexford 5 days           reply
28/04/2011 10:09 - Wexford Childminders
Hi, Kilrane would be so handy, but we need full days. If anything changes, I´ll contact you. Th.ank you. Anita

28/04/2011 10:12 - Wexford Childminders
Hi, we have not filled the position. We need someone mon to fri, 8 or half 8 to half four or so. Baby is currently near town, but we want to move him closer to home. Thinking of leaving him be until end of summer, but anxious that he will have settled in and we will be disrupting him. Anita

29/07/2011 01:15 - Wexford Childminders
hi i live in rosslare harbour fully qualified in montessoric fetac level 5 and first aid i have all cers and refs very interested and am available right away regards Tina

22/04/2012 16:04 - Wexford Childminders
Hi there, I am originally from Rosslare harbour but am now living in Tagoat, I have 2 small children (ages 3 and 5) and would be very interested in doing some childminding. I am 42 and have a large home with lots of room for kids to play, I also have a playroom. I would be very interested in hearing from you.

22/04/2012 16:09 - Wexford Childminders
Hi there I forgot to give you my phone number when applying for the childminding position. Its 086-3153362, hope to hear from you soon.

28/04/2011 10:09 - Wexford Childminders
Hi, Kilrane would be so handy, but we need full days. If anything changes, I´ll contact you. Th.ank you. Anita

discussion forum terms & conditions