Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Swords

Childminder wanted Swords           reply
13/11/2021 22:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone!

We are looking for a kind, experienced and reliable childminder to take care of our two children from Jan 2022 (with few days start in Dec) preferably in our own home but open to childminder´s home if it suits circumstances. They will be aged 2.5 years and 10 months old. Garda vetting and first aid training essential. Childcare qualification an advantage. Hours will be approx 8:00am to 4pm during secondary school term time only. Based in Swords Manor area. Thank you.

re : Childminder wanted Swords           reply
18/11/2021 18:49 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Fiona,
Hope all well. I´m replying to your post regarding childcare.
My name is Erica, I´m living in Ridgewood, I´m married and 45 years old. Iv been minding a family of 3 kids fir the last three and half years. I started looking after the baby who is now five yrs, the other two kids are 11yrs and 8yrs.. They are moving out of Swords and iv agreed to stay with them for another few weeks.
I´m currently looking after them 3 days a week, sometimes 4 days, but I would really like a steady 4 days if possible moving forward.
We get on very well and love outdoor activities, playground, park, hikes, picnics etc
I take them to after school classes, such as dancing and Tai Kwondo, etc.
I prepare their meals and iv looked after them in between my own home and theirs.
During the lock down I helped with their home schooling.
Im very hands on and put a lot of care and energy into looking after them and creating nice things to do with them.
I´m very flexible, obligent and I´m a really caring person who enjoys the job of childcare.
My number is below, feel free to call or message me if you wanted to chat further.
Kind Regards
Erica Forman
089 441 4574

discussion forum terms & conditions

;