Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Tues/Weds/Thurs from August 2022 Dublin 15

Childminder wanted Tues/Weds/Thurs from August 2022 Dublin 15           reply
04/06/2022 16:51 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder for our 8 month old daughter from 2nd August, 3 days per week, Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday. Hours 8.45am to 5pm. We live in Carpenterstown and are looking for a minder to have her in their home. We are hoping for someone close by. Would want to do a few weeks of gradual build up of minding to get her familiar with the minder/house in the lead up, from start of July. If this is something you might be interested in, could you send me some more information about yourself or a CV. Thanks, Laura.

re : Childminder wanted Tues/Weds/Thurs from August 2022 Dublin 15           reply
20/06/2022 14:19 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Laura, my name is Aoife. I’m a 31 year old mother of two boys age 12 and 8. I’m QQI Level 5 qualified in Early Childhood Care and education and special needs assisting. I’ve over 9 years experience caring for children in both crèche/ Montessori and home environments. I’m Garda vetted and first aid certified. I’d be interested in the position if it’s still available. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Aoife.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;