Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Wicklow Town - One to Two Days a Week

re : Childminder wanted Wicklow Town - One to Two Days a Week           reply
04/09/2015 07:38 - wicklow childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is maddy im very interested in the childminding job you have to offer im available Monday Thursdays and Fridays if the job is still available and you would like to meet up with me i can bring my reference and my cv I have 15 years experience with excellent references if you would like to contact me on 0872135938 realy hope to here from you soon kind regards maddy

re : Childminder wanted Wicklow Town - One to Two Days a Week           reply
22/03/2015 14:26 - wicklow childminders
Dear Sir/Madam
Hello my name is Angela and I´m very interested in this position. I have a wide array of experience in this area and I am a mother of two older children myself.
I am flexible with my time and have a positive work ethic.
I am a patient, friendly and motivated person, available to start immediately.
My rate of payment is 9 euro per hour and have references available on request. If you would prefer to contact me by phone my number is 089 463 5897. I look forward to hearing back from you.
I have:
Full Clean Driving Licence
2+ years experience
Garda Vetted
Fetac Level 5 Qualified
First Aid Trained
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind Regards,
Angela Keogh

Childminder wanted Wicklow Town - One to Two Days a Week           reply
20/03/2015 18:36 - wicklow childminders (Locality: Wicklow)
We are looking for a minder for our three boys aged 5, 2;9 and 1 in Wicklow Town, one to two days a week. Choice of day at present, but any of Wednesday/Thursday/Friday preferred. Minimum hours 8-6 but ideally would prefer earlier. We would be very interested in having the children minded in our own home but this is not a necessity. The eldest boy attends Junior Infants in St. Patrick´s and would need to be dropped off at 9am and picked up at 1.40pm.

If you have availability and can tell me your costs and terms and conditions up front, that would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;