Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted drinagh/dunmanway/ballinacarriga/ballineen/enniskeane direction

Childminder wanted drinagh/dunmanway/ballinacarriga/ballineen/enniskeane direction           reply
20/01/2015 15:02 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder for 9month girl from mid April
Full time 4/5 days a week.
Living in drinagh but travelling to ballincollig everyday.

re : Childminder wanted drinagh/dunmanway/ballinacarriga/ballineen/enniskeane direction           reply
21/01/2015 12:24 - Cork County Childminders
Hi. Would you be interested in your child been minded in childminders home. I live near coppeen, would you be travelling near here on the way to work? If you are interested please let me know. Im looking to mind kids in my own home as I have a little boy myself. Thanks.

re... : Childminder wanted drinagh/dunmanway/ballinacarriga/ballineen/enniskeane direction           reply
21/01/2015 21:49 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Celina,
thanks for getting in touch.
I was hoping for someone who was a little nearer to Drinagh as Coppeen would be a little out the way for me (I don´t actually pass it at the moment). But I will bear you in mind.
Thanks,
Lorraine

re... : Childminder wanted drinagh/dunmanway/ballinacarriga/ballineen/enniskeane direction           reply
21/01/2015 21:54 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Lorraine,
Thanks for your reply. I would actually be nearer to lissarda more than coppeen if thats any good to you. If you are interested feel free to contact me on 0851566208. I understand if you find someone nearer to you. I have loads of experience and I can supply references.
Regards,
Celina

29/01/2015 21:08 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, I was hoping to find someone a little closer to home but thanks for your offer. If I change my mind, i´ll let you know.
Thanks,
Lorraine

re : Childminder wanted drinagh/dunmanway/ballinacarriga/ballineen/enniskeane direction           reply
26/01/2015 20:55 - Cork County Childminders
Hi just read your ad looking for childminder. If your still looking I´m the crookstown/bealnablath area if it´s any good to you? Have years of experience. Please pm me you want further details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;