Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted for 10 year old boy Portlaoise Town

Childminder wanted for 10 year old boy Portlaoise Town           reply
18/03/2017 20:17 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
My son is 10 years old and great with smaller kids. He´s very laid back and very helpful. My husband and I work in Dublin, me every 2nd day. I will return to work fulltime soon. For now, I´m looking for someone to look after him every second day from 7am until school time then after school to 7pm. I don´t take the mick, and I will rarely be later than 7pm (you can ask current childminder).

He is in school between 9am to 2:40 but I think the bus picks up the kids around 8:30. Obviously there will be more hours during the summer holidays, but I do like to put him in camps, just to mix it up a little. We live on the stradbally road in, so I´m looking for someone on this side of the town. It would be a distinct advantage if the childminder could come to us in the morning, and have the bus pick him up here. I hate dragging him up so early in the morning, but it’s not a deal breaker. I need someone flexible, if I need more days that it’s no problem to ask.

I´m open to him getting the bus to and from school to a childminders house. However, he has swimming on Monday and Friday, and Karate on Thursday, but as I work every 2nd day, the childminder would only be required for some of these extracurricular activities. Non-smoker is essential, dinner included would be great, small snack would suffice too. We are very flexible and willing to work around what is good for him and you.
If this is something you might be interested in you can call me on 0863033179

re : Childminder wanted for 10 year old boy Portlaoise Town           reply
02/04/2017 01:49 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, just wondering is this position filled? I´m Lorna I´m 28 I have a 2yr old boy also have references available. I don´t live on stradally rd however I´m on the mountmellick rd in portlaoise don´t know whether that would suit you but I´m very flexible with hours and days to suit whatever way your husband and yourself need.
Thanks,
Lorna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;