Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted for Sept. Castleconnor/Ballina area

re : Childminder wanted for Sept. Castleconnor/Ballina area           reply
17/07/2016 11:47 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sinead I am from Enniscrone and am available I have 3 kids myself aged 11,14,17 I know how much time and care kids need but its something I enjoy if you would like to get back to me you can call me on 0873633301

Childminder wanted for Sept. Castleconnor/Ballina area           reply
01/07/2016 09:02 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, We´re looking for a childminder to mind two school-going kids (school 9.25-2.00) from Sept. for the foreseeable future. The minder could either mind in our house or their own house-whichever suited the best under the relevant circumstances.
The kids would be dropped off by me at 8.30 Mon -Fri and collected at 4.30. They would need to be dropped off to school by childminder at 9.30 and collected again at 2.00. Use of a car is therefore necessary. All school holidays you would be free. They are two well-behaved kids-a girl 6 and a boy 5 . If other kids are being minded - that would be fine.
We live in Castleconnor between Enniscrone and Ballina so anyone in the general area would be great. Rate of pay could be discussed together. Thanks and hoping this suits you! Sinead. Please PM me.
:p

discussion forum terms & conditions

;