Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted for carrigtwohill area.

re : Childminder wanted for carrigtwohill area.           reply
15/07/2014 21:06 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Just saw your ad looking for minder for 2 days a week.i am a mother of 3 living in knockraha village and I am looking to do some childminding.just wondering if you are open to having the children minded in my own home or if you are looking for someone to come to you?also what hours on the Monday and Tuesday do you need a minder?
Looking forward to hearing back from you
Michelle

re : Childminder wanted for carrigtwohill area.           reply
05/08/2014 21:37 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there I just saw your add and I was wondering if you have found your childminder yet.I have been childminding for the last few years.I live in Carrigtwohill and I have two boys myself and at the moment I am minding a 3 year old boy 4days a week.My boys are 14 and 5 so both are in school.At the momemt I am looking to mind more children.

re... : Childminder wanted for carrigtwohill area.           reply
16/07/2014 09:28 - Cork County Childminders
Hi.
Ideally we would prefer if the kids were looked after in your home as my husband works shift work. If you are still interested I will be available to discuss this further from 8pm tonight or anytime thursday or friday on 0863505238.
Thanks,
Linda

Childminder wanted for carrigtwohill area.           reply
15/07/2014 11:54 - Cork County Childminders
We are looking for a childminder for the carrigtwohill area for two kids (aged 2 and 9 months) for two days a week (Monday & Tuesday) starting at the end of August. If interested please PM.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;