Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted for teacher D9/D11

re : Childminder wanted for teacher D9/D11           reply
18/11/2015 19:19 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my names sinead im located in poppintree dublin 11 i am qualified with fetac level 5 in early care and education, iv precious experience working in a creche. Im garda vetted and also have full clean license, i was also wondering what the pay would be like considering its only term time.

re : Childminder wanted for teacher D9/D11           reply
09/11/2015 10:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
How are you?
I may not be what you are looking for, but I am a 24year old mother of one 4 year old boy and I am looking for a position like this.
I do not currently have any previous professional experience in this area, but I have my own son who is 4, and two nephews of 3.5 and 8 years old that I would be well used to looking after.
I am living in the Dublin 11 area, near FAS on the Jamestown Rd. I have my own car and full driving license.
I have 5 years experience working as a Care Assistant in a Nursing Home and have First Aid/CPR training and Manual Handling.
I understand I may not be what you are looking for but if I am, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Best of luck in your search.
S
:)

Childminder wanted for teacher D9/D11           reply
05/11/2015 21:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,

We are looking for a childminder to look after our three children (term time only please).
You would need to be available from 8am.
Our youngest is 3.5 and is currently doing the ECCE year so would need to be brought to and collected from playschool 5 days per week (9am - 12.15pm). Our 2 older children aged 6 & 8 would need to be collected from school at 2.10pm. All 3 children would need to be minded each day until 4pm (in either your house or mine).

Please pm me if interested
Best regards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;