Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted for variable hours during August, Blarney St.

re : Childminder wanted for variable hours during August, Blarney St.           reply
04/08/2014 13:09 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there :)
My name is Julia, I am 29 years old and first of all I would like to thank you for considering me. I am from Slovakia and was growing up in a bigger family. Me and my 3 brothers were living in a city with population of 25 000. I came to Ireland in 2006 and would love to stay as long as possible, because I really like both the nature as well as people who are living here. I love children and enjoy working with them but taking my responsibilities very seriously. I am friendly and reliable organized but also creative. I like sport and reading. I believe that finding an au pair is hard for you as well, because there will be someone "else" taking care about your lovely one. I did take care for 2 baby boys already for a period of time over 6 years. Both from newborn age to their 2 and 6 years of age. I can handle school runs and after school activities as well as helping with homework. I can manage meal preparations and bed-time routines. I have recently graduated from College of Commerce with a FETAC Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education. I have worked in a childcare centre for the last two years and found it a very rewarding experience. I have acquired a number of skills pertinent to the job. My social and friendly nature means I have the ability to connect with children and adults from diverse backgrounds. I have First Aid Certificate and I am also Garda vetted. Please notice that I am looking for a family with max of 2 children. Thank you very much once again and wishing you and your lovely one`s all the best.
Kind regards
Julia

Childminder wanted for variable hours during August, Blarney St.           reply
16/07/2014 16:21 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a childminder for the month of August, willing to work flexible hours in my home 10 minutes walk from the city centre. I work 20 hours a week and the hours vary all the time, sometimes 4 hours a day for 5 days while other times it could be 2.5 full days. The earliest start would be 9am, latest finish 9.45pm. I have two children aged one and three, and a very friendly labrador. My parents and husband usually share the childcare when I´m working but both are away for the full month of August. My car would be available to the minder. Depending on the hours, duties may include feeding both kids and dog and putting kids to bed. Dinners can be pre-cooked by me. No housework other than tidying up toys and the usual mess kids create. If I find someone I get on well with I will continue to use them for sporadic childminding when needed once August is over.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;