Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted from Jan 2011 - Dublin 12

Childminder wanted from Jan 2011 - Dublin 12           reply
22/09/2010 14:13 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for a childminder to mind baby in own home or childminders home from January 2011 (3 days per week), the baby will be 9 mths old then.

I would ideally require someone with a childcare qualification or similar and I will require references and garda clearance.

Thank you..
Kind regards,
Lorraine

re : Childminder wanted from Jan 2011 - Dublin 12           reply
28/09/2010 09:03 - Dublin West Childminders
I sent pm to you

Regards,

Ana

23/09/2010 21:28 - Dublin West Childminders
hiya im very interested in looking after your baby im a mother with 15 years experience with babies and older children im none smoker im garda vetted iv four school going children my eldest is 15 years old i live in ballyfermot hope to hear from you soon many thanks samantha 0851211982

28/09/2010 09:04 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Dear,

I am a mature mother, brazilian lady I have been worked as a childminder in Ireland since November 2007.
I worked as a childminder in Brazil from 2005 till September 2007. I have experience with children from 1 to 12 years old.
I am very organized,responsible, dedicated, hardworking, reliable, patient and a friendly person. I love children and I like to see them happy.
I am looking for a Nanny job live out/live in and I am available from January,2010
I am an English student, I have PPs number and Garda clearence. I have permission to work in Ireland.

My duties are:

Getting children ready to school,make children breakfast, and lunch, prepare their lunch box,
Changing nappies ,Bathing and Personal Hygiene of the child,Helping the child to get to sleep, yet teaching the child to get to sleep without the help of others
Comforting the child when they are in pain, playing and teaching,Providing the baby with toys for play time help in their development,Talking and singing,Playing physical games directly with the child,safety, walking in the park, make the beds, tidying their toys, assist with organizing closets, cleaning, general household laundry, ironing, room organization, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, vacuuming and dusting, cleaning, babysitting.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Thank you very much

Regards,

Ana

discussion forum terms & conditions