Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted glenageary

re... : Childminder wanted glenageary           reply
19/06/2014 06:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thanks, but we are looking for a childminder to mind our daughter in their own home with a couple of other kids rather than minding her in our home (which I think is the kind of job you are looking for?). But thanks for your interest.

re : Childminder wanted glenageary           reply
23/06/2014 09:25 - Dublin South Childminders
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, THANKS

17/06/2014 09:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Danielle, I saw ur add and would be very interested in talking to you. I have years of experience in looking after children, I have a 10 year old daughter Sophie and a 14 month old daughter Lauren, I am looking to take on another child and would love to chat to you, I live in the area also. My contact number is 0877768678 if you want to give me a call.
Thanks a mill. Danielle x

18/06/2014 21:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear family,
Are you still looking for a childminder?
My name is Núria I am spanish girl graduated as a Montessori and primary school teacher. I am interedted in working with you, minding your children being a good reference and taking care of them as my family.
I have got experience as au pair and as a Montessori teacher in Ireland for 2 year. Also I have been working in Spain as a teacher and in India as a volunteer in a NGO doing a children project. I have got experience with all ages from babies to teenagers.
My phone number is 0899693151
My email is: nuriararu@gmail.com
Would be a pleasure for me talk with you. I can send my CV where you will be able to know more about me.
If you are interested in getting reference from me also I could provide you with the Irish family who I worked as au pair.
I would love to hear from you.
Thanks so much
Nuria

Childminder wanted glenageary           reply
16/06/2014 12:15 - Dublin South Childminders
We are currently looking for an experienced, caring, non-smoking childminder to look after our 10 month old daughter 5 mornings a week (35 hours a week approximately) in the Glenageary, Dun Laoghaire, Blackrock area, ideally in the childminder’s own home with 1-2 other children.

Must have experience with babies, first-aid training, fluent English and excellent references.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;