Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Ballinteer 3 days a week

Childminder wanted in Ballinteer 3 days a week           reply
20/08/2018 21:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We are looking for a kind caring childminder for our 2 children aged 2.5 (girl) and a boy (9 months) in our own home. Days required are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (8.30-4.30). Our daughter will attend a play group from 9-12 which is in the same estate approximately two minutes walk away. Our son loves walks in the buggy, playing with his toys, music and watching his sister. We are close to Marlay park so ideally would like trips to the playground or other activities to keep them occupied.
Ideally we are looking for somebody who has a good level of english and experience with childcare as we would like to contact references.
I return to work from maternity leave in October so ideally we would like somebody to start on October 1st.

We look forward to hearing from anybody who may be interested. :-)

re : Childminder wanted in Ballinteer 3 days a week           reply
14/09/2018 10:48 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is linda and I´ve loads experience with all ages and abilities I´m a hands on nanny keeping them busy with indoor and outdoor activities I am Hardworking reliable and trustworthy person as well I do light house work and if you need me to get any errands that´s no problem at all. How much where you think for the 3 days?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;