Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Bray

re : Childminder wanted in Bray           reply
08/09/2015 19:15 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Susanne I am from Ireland. I have 10 years experience in childcare I have a fetac level 5 and I have First Aid. I am Garda vetted, I love working with children doing lots of fun activities painting ,baking ,making playdough.I also live in the bray area and have all Irish references.If you would like to contact me here is my email address suzanne.brown10@gmail.com

Childminder wanted in Bray           reply
22/06/2015 13:58 - Wicklow Childminders
I am looking for a kind, caring person to mind my two children, (4 and 2) in our own home. I would like to find somebody who might be with us long-term if we are both happy with how things are turning out.

I need someone from 9.00 to 5.00, Monday to Thursday. We are registered as employers so we need someone who is eligible to work and pay tax.

We need someone who is willing to do a little bit of light housework. We also have a dog. He´s small and friendly but we´d need someone who is okay with that.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

re : Childminder wanted in Bray           reply
23/06/2015 15:46 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Grainne
I am really interested in this position Im garda vetted.extensive experience. Loving caring fun. Mum of 2 boy and girl 10 and 9.
I have sent you a pm.
Please call me on 0868576163
Thank you
Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;