Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted in Carpenterstown/Castleknock area

Childminder wanted in Carpenterstown/Castleknock area           reply
17/02/2012 22:03 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a childminder for my 18month old daughter starting in May on Tuesdays (morning-afternoon), Wednesdays (afternoon-early evening) and Thursdays (late afternoon-evening). I would like them to mind her in their own home (in or near Carpenterstown), but some flexibility would be helpful.
If you are interested I would like to hear from you.
C

re : Childminder wanted in Carpenterstown/Castleknock area           reply
13/03/2012 17:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Jacinta.I live in Castleknock.I have 3 boys of my own ,who are all grown up now.I have experience in minding nchildren ,and have done so for the past 13 years.If you are interested in talking to me my no is 8204367 or 0878092605 .
Thanking You
Jacinta

12/03/2012 12:43 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
Are you still looking for chilcare? I have over 6 years experience as a full time live out nanny, excellent irish references, garda clearance, First Aid and live in Carpenterstown. If you are interested please contact me with your email address and I´ll send you my cv & refs. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

13/03/2012 17:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Jacinta.I live in Castleknock.I have 3 boys of my own ,who are all grown up now.I have experience in minding nchildren ,and have done so for the past 13 years.If you are interested in talking to me my no is 8204367 or 0878092605 .
Thanking You
Jacinta

discussion forum terms & conditions