Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Clonshaugh/Coolock Area

Childminder wanted in Clonshaugh/Coolock Area           reply
16/08/2017 16:15 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Lorraine and I am looking for my daughter 9 years and son 7 years to be cared for. We live in Riverside in Clonshaugh. We have been very lucky to have had the same childminder for the last 9 years but she is retiring unfortunately. I work a full day Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday and a shorter day from 9.00-3.00pm on Thursday and Friday. I would need someone for afterschool Monday to Wednesday (3.00-5.00) while the schools are open (they get the school bus back to Riverside so you would not need to go the school(Scoil Chaitriona). When the schools are closed I would need the 3 full days for Monday to Wednesday (9.00-5.00) and from 8.45-3.15pm on Thursday & Friday. If it would suit you better to only work the school holidays this can also be accommodated so it might suit someone who currently childminds for term time only. Alternatively due to the difference in hours when schools are open and closed, a set rate can be agreed throughout the year so earnings would be the same weekly. They can be minded either in their own home or yours. I would prefer someone from the general locality if possible. Many thanks Lorraine...

re : Childminder wanted in Clonshaugh/Coolock Area           reply
17/08/2017 12:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Still wanted...

re : Childminder wanted in Clonshaugh/Coolock Area           reply
21/08/2017 13:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Still wanted..

discussion forum terms & conditions

;