Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Drumcondra or near Botanic Gardens area

re : Childminder wanted in Drumcondra or near Botanic Gardens area           reply
20/07/2015 23:17 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Is this position still available?
I am from glasnevin and have a 2 year old girl. I have experience minding babies and children. I can provide references. I have my own car and a full clean drivers licence. I am available to mind your baby in your home or mine.
Kind Regards,
Saoirse

re : Childminder wanted in Drumcondra or near Botanic Gardens area           reply
23/07/2015 22:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello Brigid,
Im lucia 27 years old and I live in D7, 20 min walk from Botanics. Im looking for a minder position from September too. I have experience and Ref. My email for futher details is lucia_aupair@hotmail.com
Kind regards
Lucia

re... : Childminder wanted in Drumcondra or near Botanic Gardens area           reply
22/07/2015 10:19 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Saoire,
Would you mind getting in touch with you by email
my email is: bnighriofa@hotmail.com
Many thanks
Brigid

re... : Childminder wanted in Drumcondra or near Botanic Gardens area           reply
22/07/2015 11:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Brigid,
Sorry for the delay. I have sent you an email.
Have a nice day.
Saoirse

21/07/2015 08:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Saoire,
Many thanks for your reply:
Could you email me your tel number to my email: bnighriofa@hotmail.com and i will contact you
Many thanks
B

Childminder wanted in Drumcondra or near Botanic Gardens area           reply
09/07/2015 11:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Childminder wanted to care of 10 month old baby boy in Drumcondra or near the Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin area from September 2015.

Mornings only - 8:30am – 1:30pm

I would like to bring my child to childminders home

PM me if interested

09/07/2015 15:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Good Afternoon!
My name is Simone. I´m 25 years old and Brazilian. I´m a person very patient, honest, helpful, responsible and competent.I have been living in Dublin since July/2014 and I´m in Holiday now but I return to School in September. I´m looking for a part time job. I have Irish and Brazilian experience. I live in Ireland to study and work and would like to have a family to care for their children and give me the opportunity to train my English. I´m able to cook delicious meals and do house cleaning, if necessary.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Simone

discussion forum terms & conditions

;