Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Dublin 11

re : Childminder wanted in Dublin 11           reply
21/11/2014 19:18 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi im Sarah,im a childminder, i live in finglas west and have 15 years childminding experience....i mind in my own home i have 3 children myself...16,10(boys) and a 4 year old girl.i would be interested in your ad..i charge 5 euro ph and 7.50 for two sibling that includes meals and snacks it doesnt include nappies...my no is 0857034908....give me a call if your still looking. Thanks

re : Childminder wanted in Dublin 11           reply
24/11/2014 09:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 5 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million

re... : Childminder wanted in Dublin 11           reply
01/12/2014 21:51 - Dublin North Childminders
Position filled. Thanks Lara

Childminder wanted in Dublin 11           reply
17/11/2014 21:07 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I am returning to work in January 2015 and am looking for a kind, reliable childminder to mind my two boys (aged 8 months and 3) for two days a week (Monday and Tuesday) in the Glasnevin North area.

If there were already children in the house, that would be a plus, but not essential.

Experience and references preferable.

If you´re interested, please contact me on 086 3935788 or lara_barry@yahoo.com

Many thanks,
Lara

re... : Childminder wanted in Dublin 11           reply
23/11/2014 20:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for getting back to me. Finglas West is a bit far away for us, I´m afraid. I´m looking for someone who´s closer to Glasnevin.
Best of luck, Lara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;