Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Killarney

re : Childminder wanted in Killarney           reply
20/10/2013 14:19 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i am a mature experienced childminder available to mind in my own home. I am already minding. 7 mth old boy. If you are still looking i would be delighted to hear from you.

Childminder wanted in Killarney           reply
04/10/2011 22:11 - Kerry Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder from the start of November for a one year old boy preferrably in my own house. Im not confirmed as to how many days for definite but most likely 3 to possibly 5. He is in a great routine and very placid. We are trying to decide between an au pair and childminder, although Id prefer a childminder financially an au pair works out cheaper. How much would I expect to pay? if there is anyone interested I´d love to hear from you. Thanks

12/10/2011 21:38 - Kerry Childminders
hello. my name is Aisling Harrington. i am approx 10 minutes from killarney but spend many nights in fossa with family from killarney, i am 18 years of age and i have years of expierence in child minding. i couldnt afford college this year so i am saving and hopefully going next year! i love kids! i spend most of my days around my little cousins! i have my own car. i am extremely sensible nd reliable! i am searching for a childminding job with quite a while" i would be delighted to hear back from u! if u decide u are interested in talkin to me please text or call me anytime on 0876736746.. thanks for your time ..

19/09/2013 22:55 - Kerry Childminders
hello
My name is Kay Walsh and I was just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder if so I am available

02/11/2011 20:38 - Kerry Childminders
Hello, I am wondering if you have found a suitable person to care for your child. If not I would love to mind him. I am a caring, reliable, honest person, who loves children. I would be willing to collect your child in town or meet you half way, as I live 4 miles from town, obviously you would be most welcome to come and visit me in my home. My husband and I are non smokers.
I would love to have the chance to meet you and answer any questions/concerns you may have. My contact number is 089 4574479.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;