Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Killarney area

Childminder wanted in Killarney area           reply
09/08/2013 14:02 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder wanted to look after 2 wonderful boys (2 1/2 yrs + 6 mts) in their own home from end September.

re : Childminder wanted in Killarney area           reply
04/09/2013 12:09 - Kerry Childminders
Hi Joesph
My name is Dee Tangney. I have just returned home after working in Australia for two years. Where I was employed in two childcare centre on a full time basis. References are available. I have great passion and love for caring for children; I find it a rewarding and a entertaining career. I have great experience in working with children off all ages including children with special needs. I have worked in childcare centres previously with the age group of three months old to twelve years with after school clubs. I have also had experience with young offenders, youth clubs and residential care unit for physically and mentally disabled children and adults. I studied Fetac level 5 in child I also studied social care in college in Cork Which also covered a great deal of knowledge about child care practice, the development stages and needs of children. I would be extremely grateful if you could consider me . I am currently beginning to study my fetac level 6 in supervision in early childcare education.
I also have an up to date CPR and first aid course done
Hoping to hear from you.
dee2989@hotmail.com

re... : Childminder wanted in Killarney area           reply
31/08/2013 13:01 - Kerry Childminders
Sorry Joseph I meant!

re : Childminder wanted in Killarney area           reply
31/08/2013 13:00 - Kerry Childminders
Hi John,
My name is Sheila, and Im a stay at home mom of 2 children. My girl is 5 and starting school in Sept and my boy is 3. I would be very interested in this position.
Up until recently I was minding a young boy but unfortunately this ceased when his Dad lost his job. I can provide references from this childs parents, and also from other children I have previously minded.
You can contact me on 087-6337598 to discuss this further if you are interested.
Kind Regards
Sheila

discussion forum terms & conditions

;