Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Lusk - starting January

re : Childminder wanted in Lusk - starting January           reply
30/10/2015 14:45 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I have just seen your post on schooldays.ie and was wondering are you still looking for a childminder?
I live in lusk and have a 4mth old little boy I currently mind 3 children in balbriggan but hours are quite long and am looking for something a bit closer to home.
I have work in childcare for 16 years everywhere from crèches to schools and have recently received my degree in early education.
Drop me a mail if you haven´t yet got sorted.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Caroline.

re... : Childminder wanted in Lusk - starting January           reply
10/11/2015 05:00 - Dublin North Childminders
I need a someone to mind my girl of 19month please pm your number please. Thanks

31/10/2015 21:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Caroline,
Thank you for your mail. I´m still looking at different childcare options at the moment. My concern would be that my 5 1/2 year old is finally adjusting to having a baby in the house I´m not sure how she´d take to there being another. I´m happy to have a chat but thought I´d flag my initial concern.
Ciara

02/11/2015 15:08 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ciara
So sorry only seeing this now-that´s no problem at all I totally understand you have to do what feels right for you guys as having a new arrival is a lot to take in!
You have lots of time if your not in need of childcare until January I´m still in two minds to leave the family I´m with to be honest as with them 5 years and hard to let go!
Sure keep me in mind and private mail me if you want to chat.
All the best
Caroline.

Childminder wanted in Lusk - starting January           reply
14/10/2015 09:39 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for a kind, caring and experienced childminder for our 2 girls - 5 year old and 10 month old from beginning of January. Initially a 4 day week moving to a 5 day week (Mon – Fri, 7.30am to 6.15pm). 5 year old is in school from 8.45am – 1.25pm . Will consider girls being cared for in our home or childminders.
References essential.

PM me if interested or if looking for more information.
Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;