Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted in Maynooth

Childminder wanted in Maynooth           reply
13/01/2012 17:28 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I will be returning to work in April, and need someone to look after my baby 5 days a week, she will be 10 months at that stage.

We live in Maynooth, and would consider both childminding in our home or in a childminders home.

If you would be interested, please contact me.

Thanks,
Marie

re : Childminder wanted in Maynooth           reply
13/01/2012 18:55 - Kildare Childminders
I live near kilcock I am currently minding a little boy he is with me since he was 5 mths old.I am in maynooth 4 mornings a week dropping my youngest daughter to the train station for colledge .I Would be interested in minding your daughter what times have you in mind and what direction are you travelling to work If you want to call and discuss things further my phone number is 086-8810463
my thread is up here on schooldays I Have 28 yrs life experience and also have fetac level 6 and many diplomas around childcare and absolutly love children

13/01/2012 20:29 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, this is vijaya.i am from india.i am living in maynooth. i worked magic years creche few days. at the moment i am working in ashtown , to mind 2 children in doctors home. age is 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl. i am working there from since 2007. they are moving clonmel in march. that why i am looking full time workaround this area. if you need my help ,please give me a call.0863367955.i am mother of one, he is 11 year old. i am non smoker. in my home or yours. thanks.

01/03/2012 22:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is margaret and i live in Celbridge .... I would love to look after your daughter... I was looking after two children a brother and sister. I looked after them since they were 4months old and two years old and are now almost seven and nine missing them big time so its time to try again .. i have three girls of my own my youngest is 12 years old and one in 5th year and another in collage in Maynooth.. If your interested you can call me on 0862053951

discussion forum terms & conditions