Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted in Maynooth 3 or 3.5 days per week

Childminder wanted in Maynooth 3 or 3.5 days per week           reply
17/02/2012 15:22 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

I am looking for a childminder from July/August 2012 to mind my one year old son. The hours are 9:15 to 5:15 Monday to Wednesday. If interested I may also need an extra half day or full day on occasion. Ideally I would like him minded in his own home.

Thank you

re : Childminder wanted in Maynooth 3 or 3.5 days per week           reply
22/02/2012 12:39 - Kildare Childminders
hi
i am a mum of 3 children 2 boys 11 and 7 in school and a one year old little girl i am living in celbridge and would be available to care for your son in my own home please contact me for anymore information i can supply references and have lots of expereience with small children
thanks
mags

07/03/2012 14:55 - Kildare Childminders
hi there, I am Sally-Anne and living in Maynooth, And I am currently available for immediate interview and I have several years of childminding experience, Please contact me on 087-0994464
Kind Regards
Sally-Anne

21/02/2012 13:03 - Kildare Childminders
hi my name is margaret i live in celbridge i have 3 school going children ages 13,9, & 7 i have over 13 years experience in childminding i´m a non smoker with full clean driving licence i offer home from home care can also provide references i would love to hear back from you my number is (087) 2420809

18/05/2012 15:29 - Kildare Childminders

Hiya hope i can help you My name is sarah im 19 year old from Enfield co.meath..I have alot of experience with kids but i have not done any au-pair but that is what i want to do .When i left school i want to go into childcare but didnt have the money so im trying to get something that will give me more ideas what age groups i what to work with when i get the money.. . I would be looking for something long term . I have done lots of babysitting work before . I sarts babysitting when I was 14 .I was babysitting for a lady down the road from me she would go off most weekends and I would have to cook food and play with the kids .I’m a very well balanced person. I also have a two year old niece that I do take care off I spend a lot of time with her and my little cousin that is 10 too . I was doing a bit of work in a shop down to me but got let go when they didn’t have the money to keep me on anymore .I could starts right away .I´m have very reasonable , I adord kids and enjoy spending time with them.I´m not a smoker. I´m organized, responsible, honest, dedicated, affectionate, friendly, careful, communicative, funny, flexible, likeable, energetic and positive person. I´m a person who enjoys helping others do it for that I am happy to see people feel happy.
Hope to here from you soon .
Kind regards
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions