Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted in Naas

Childminder wanted in Naas           reply
14/12/2011 13:43 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a experienced (non-smoking) childminder to mind our little 5 month old girl in our home in Naas town. We both work unsociable hours so we are looking for someone willing to work flexible hours. We look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie & Killian

re : Childminder wanted in Naas           reply
10/05/2012 10:31 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Debbie & Killian,
I´ve sent you a PM regarding this ad.,
Kind Regards,
Jemma

re : Childminder wanted in Naas           reply
21/03/2012 10:44 - Kildare Childminders
Dear Debbie and Killian,
My name is Karen Morris and I am a 23year old Irish girl currently living and working in Naas.
I have 6years experience in childcare including babysitting, working as an aupair and nanny and as a childcare assistant in a creche. Currently I am working a 9 to 5 job in an office but childcare is where my passion lies.
I would like to start babyistting again but the children of the family I babysat before I went away are now too old to need a babyistter so I am looking for a new family to help out. I am free after 6pm on weekdays and all weekend.
I am an easy going, fun loving and bubbly girl who interacts well with children of all ages. I am mature, responsible and always punctual and polite. If you require any references from past childcare jobs I have no problems. I can also send you my cv and an email telling you more about myself.
I am living in the Monread area in Naas and generally cycle everywhere so transport is not an issue.
My ambition is to work with children through physiotherapy, however my dream is on hold for a little while. Therefore I would love to continue babysitting in my free time.
My email address is cladababe@msn.com and my contact number is 085 1066977 if you are interested. Please only call after 5pm on weekdays.
I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Kind regards,
Karen Morris

discussion forum terms & conditions