Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Newport

re : Childminder wanted in Newport           reply
04/12/2013 12:51 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya,
If you ever need a babysitter evenings and weekends. I have over 20 years experience in childcare and I have impressive references. I have 2 grown children and I´m a non smoker with own transport. Feel free to contact me or pass on my number to friends and family. 087 2738111

Childminder wanted in Newport           reply
24/07/2013 08:46 - Limerick County Childminders
Childminder needed for 3 children in Newport. 4.5 yr old starting school, 3 yr old playschool two mornings and 2 yr old full time. Mon-Fri 8am-4pm. School year only. Own car needed for drop off and pick up from school/creche. To start end Aug. Pm if interested.

08/08/2013 12:52 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi my name is Carmel Lynch and im from cappamore limerick. Im 32 and have a full drivers licence and own transport. I have years of experience with children i have worked in creches and i have also worked with special needs kids aswell as adults. I am very reliable and i absoutly love childern. I have loads of nieces, nephews, gran-nieces and gran-nephews to which i have looked after over the yrs. I have 3 yrs of first aid trainning. I will cook, clean do homework with the kids etc. Take them off for walks go to the park do colouring and loads of play time with them. If interested and u think im suitable u can contact me on 087-7531448 thanks

07/08/2013 14:29 - Limerick County Childminders
Hiya Louise, my name is Bridget and im a reliable, qualified mother of 3. I have worked in a popular crèche in Annacotty for the last 3 years. Im applying for this job because I want to get away from the busyness of the crèche, I found myself being moved from room to room which didn´t suit me as I like to build a bond with the children I work with. Im 31 and ive 3 children of my own, the youngest 3 is starting pre-school in Sept. My partner has another 3 children so im very experienced with children. I also have a First Aid course completed. I love doing arts and crafts and baking with children. My number is 0852709161 if you would like to contact me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;