Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted in Palmerstown

re : Childminder wanted in Palmerstown           reply
28/02/2011 18:12 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is katherine from ballyfermot i am a 38 year old mother of two girls age 15 and 9 who are both in school i had years of minding nieces and nephews and have also worked caring for elderly i am a very caring person and i love children and would be happy to mind your baby boy for whatever hours you needed you would be able to go to work in the knowledge that your son would be getting the best possible care my rates are very reasonable also if you need any other information please pm me

re... : Childminder wanted in Palmerstown           reply
14/10/2011 12:41 - Dublin West Childminders
whats your contact number?

Childminder wanted in Palmerstown           reply
23/02/2011 20:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am looking for a kind reliable trustworthy person to look after my baby boy starting in late Aug early September. I am a primary teacher so the hours would be 8-3 Monday to friday during school term. Looking forward to hearing from anybody interested in this position.

17/10/2011 13:39 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi im just wondering did you get anyone to mind your child. I have also minded a teachers baby and would be interested in this as the hours suit.
Please let me know.I

re... : Childminder wanted in Palmerstown           reply
15/10/2011 17:38 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my number is 0851593727 you can contact me anytime

23/02/2011 22:07 - Dublin West Childminders
hiya phyllis i ould love to mind you son as i loe babies and older children im a very experienced mother with my own children all in school im none smoker and im garda vetted iv a great ref from my last childminding job baby of 16 weeks old and now hes age 4 years old i love children and babies and going for walks to parks and play grounds ect i live in ballyfermot hope to hear from you soon many thanks samantha 0851211982

discussion forum terms & conditions