Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Portarlington

re : Childminder wanted in Portarlington           reply
21/11/2014 23:53 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Heya Dawn,
my name is Janice Penny. I am living in Portarlington. i am a childcare provider with level 5 and level 6 in childcare. i have a four year old boy and 8 year old girl. i have 8 years experience in the childcare sector. At present i am a montessori teacher but am looking to work from home.i am garda vetted, non smoker and have a fun family environment. 0578636425 if you wish to chat

20/11/2014 21:47 - Laois Childminders
Hey Dawn,
I am available to mind children in my own home. I live in Monasterevin. I have my own transport and a full driving licenses. I have lots of experience with children all ages, reference are available. If you would like to contact me please call 086 86 40 205
Kind regards
Izabela Byrne

Childminder wanted in Portarlington           reply
20/11/2014 20:55 - Laois Childminders
Childminder required in Portarlington area for two boys aged 2 and 4. This is a part time position as they attend crèche in the mornings. The hours are on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 2-5. These hours may increase from the summer but that can be discussed at a later date.

Preferably we would like them minded in their own home but are open to bringing them to the childminders residence. They are very energetic, fun loving, typical boys and enjoy a lot of stimulation and interaction. They are kind and well mannered.

If you are interested in this position please pm me for more info and to tell me a little about you. We need someone asap.

Regards

Dawn

24/11/2014 17:02 - Laois Childminders
Hi dawn
my name is georgina . I am living in Portarlington. I have me feetac level 5 and level 6 in childcare. i have 5years experience in the childcare sector. At presen Iam looking for work I am available to mind childten in my home or ours if interested pm me
Georgina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;