Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Portlaoise

re : Childminder wanted in Portlaoise           reply
26/07/2012 13:33 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi i would be interested in takin your child no have 2 kids of my own in starting secondary and one still in primary i have also being minding a 4 year old boy who is starting big school in Sept so i won´t have him much now so i am available to mind your baby in my own home living in portarlington area but can come and collect my number is 0857297836 thank you.Jenny

11/07/2014 11:07 - Laois Childminders
hii my name is loredana im 25 yrs old famele im in ireland for 12 yrs im good loking im itresting for a job plase contact me 0899659957

11/07/2014 15:08 - Laois Childminders
Hi have you filled this position?

Childminder wanted in Portlaoise           reply
01/07/2012 20:25 - Laois Childminders (Locality: Laois)
Hi,
I´m looking for a child minder to look after my baby boy from November a couple of days a week and then 5 days a week from 17th December when I return to work full time. I would be happy to drop him off and collect him to and from your house. I should be able to collect him by 3.30 each day after work. He will not need to be looked after during the holidays as I will be available to mind him myself. If you are interested please contact me.

24/07/2012 14:58 - Laois Childminders
Hi there. Im an Irish mum of two school going children living in Portlaoise. I have many years experience minding children other than my own and have references to provide. I have my own transport if necessary and am available. Look forward to hearing from you by return. Please email me (melanieeben@gmail.com) if you would like to meet to discuss this further.
Regards
Melanie

29/08/2012 09:37 - Laois Childminders
Hi I would be very interested in minding your son. I am an Irish Mom with a five year old son I have experience and qualifications and I live in Bellingham in Portlaoise. If you wish to contact me please do on 0863584224. Looking forward to hearing from you, regards Michele

26/07/2012 19:16 - Laois Childminders
Hi, I have pmed you!

17/07/2014 12:28 - Laois Childminders
Hello, my name is Denise and I am a qualified childminder. I am currently keeping myself busy with an Internship as a Childcare Practitioner whilst I seek work. I would love to look after your little boy and the hours etc is exactly what im looking for.

09/09/2012 17:23 - Laois Childminders
My name is Krystyna and I´am from Poland. I´m an experienced child-minder since 2006 in Ireland. I´m 62 years of age with very basic English and I´m reliable and kind person. I´m non-smoker. References on request.
If You have any questions please do not hesitate to contact my son (Rafal) on 0876607390.

10/08/2014 23:44 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Sandra I live in portlaoise and I´m 29 years old. I have few years experience working with children of all ages and can give you reference if needs be. I don´t drive.my mobile number is 0851215713. Look forward to hear from you. Thanks Sandra

08/08/2012 20:41 - Laois Childminders
hi , if your still looking i would be interested in looking after your child, thanks bernie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;