Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Portlaoise

re : Childminder wanted in Portlaoise           reply
16/02/2016 15:47 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I work as a nurse during weekends and i m free from Monday to thursday,i have a nine year old daughter too,if you would like i could help you in some way,if you are interested send me a mail or leave your number so i could ring you back.
Thanks.
Piusha.

Childminder wanted in Portlaoise           reply
16/02/2016 10:04 - Laois Childminders
I am a secondary school teacher and need a childminder for my 10 month old baby. I am living in the Bellingham area of Portlaoise. I need a non smoker experienced child minder with references.
Thank you

28/03/2016 00:02 - Laois Childminders
Hello! My name is Gabriela, I am a Brazilian living in Portlaoise. I am interested in this position. I have grown up surrounded by children and that allowed me to understand their needs. I have over 4 years of experience working with children and I also have experience in minding toddlers. I am available to start immediately and I have Irish references. I would like to have more information about this position in order to make sure I meet the requirements and it is suitable for me. You can contact me on gabilima001@hotmail.com or 0838463212.
I look forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Regards!

25/02/2016 13:11 - Laois Childminders
Hi I have experience, I a non smoker, full clean drivers licisnce, also a mum but kids r 15 and 18, I´m 39 myself, 086 7353605 my no

discussion forum terms & conditions

;