Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Portlaoise to start in July 2015

re : Childminder wanted in Portlaoise to start in July 2015           reply
07/02/2015 17:11 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a mum of 5 girls and a childminder to 4 kids as well. would be interested in position if still avaible. Regards Evelyn

re... : Childminder wanted in Portlaoise to start in July 2015           reply
06/02/2015 11:37 - Laois Childminders
Hi Sandra,
Thank you for you message. Unfortunately minding my son in our home and having no car won´t work as we live over a mile outside town and I need school drop offs and collections to be covered.
Thank you for your interest!!

02/02/2015 10:57 - Laois Childminders
Hi,
My name is Louise, I have 4 children. I am available to Mind your Son in my home. I am currently Garda vetted from a college course I attended last year and also have occupational first aid. I am fluent English.
I am in the process of changing my car to 7 seats and that will be done before July. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you
Louise

07/02/2015 17:05 - Laois Childminders
Hi I am a mum of 5 girls and a childminder to 4 kids as well. would be interested in position if still avaible. Regards Evelyn

03/02/2015 15:14 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is sandra I´m 30 and living in portlaoise I love working with children and have many years experience of all ages I work in crèche for two years can give reference if needs be.I have first aid certs I have basis first aid and occupational first aid.I mind children in their own homes as it much better for the child/children to be in their own sounding and have their own toys.only thing is I don´t drive.
Look forward to hearing from you
Thank you sandra. Mobile number is 0851215713

Childminder wanted in Portlaoise to start in July 2015           reply
01/02/2015 21:45 - Laois Childminders
Hi, I am looking for an experienced, kind, reliable childminder to mind my four year old son, preferably in childminders home with other children.

To start in July - I need someone 4 days a week from 8am to 6pm for July and August. My son will be starting school in Scoil Mhuire in September so school drop off and collection will be required from September.

Non smoking home, fluent english and own car essential. Garda vetted and first aid also an advantage.

Please send me a PM with your details if interested.

Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;