Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted in Rathfeigh, Tara

Childminder wanted in Rathfeigh, Tara           reply
19/04/2011 12:20 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder wanted part time in Rathfeigh, Tara, 1 full day 10 - 5pm and 4 afternoons per week 1 to 5pm.
Must be available to mind children in our home
Children aged 3, 5 & 7.
Must have previous experience & references. Must have own transport. If interested please call me on 086 2760277.

re : Childminder wanted in Rathfeigh, Tara           reply
23/04/2012 16:48 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Sandra im 23years old polish girl. from first of june i will live in lovely house in rathfeigh. I would be very interested of work with your kids. i have 2 years experience. I minded 3 girls and 1 boy by the 2years. (not in the same family) it was 2 polish girls (2 and 3 years old) and 1 spain boy (1,5 years old) and 1 irish girl (2 years old) I have driving licence but i share car with my boyfriend so i dont have a car every day:/ You need the person to collect kids from the school at 1 right? From when You need the child minder? propably u would need someone with the car for all 5 days in week but also I wanna say if You would need someone in emergency situation, You can always remember about me. If I dont find a job where i will work I will be at home all the time. Thanks Sandra

discussion forum terms & conditions