Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Rush

re : Childminder wanted in Rush           reply
23/10/2014 21:47 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Carol. I live in Rush. I have 3 grown up children, my baby is 17! I´m a qualified special needs assistant. I´ve lots of experience working with children. I´ve minded children in the past and am currently minding 3 school going children a few days a week from 2.40 till 4.40. I love children. I would love to meet for a chat, if you are interested please contact me.
Thank you,
Carol

17/11/2014 10:26 - Dublin North Childminders
PM sent

Childminder wanted in Rush           reply
21/10/2014 14:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I´m looking for a childminder for a baby girl, in Rush, Co. Dublin, starting Jan/Feb 2015. She´ll be about 8 months old then. Hours are Mon-Fri from about 8am to 5pm. If you are interested, please PM me your details and some information about yourself.
Thanks!

re... : Childminder wanted in Rush           reply
24/10/2014 10:21 - Dublin North Childminders
HI Carol,
Could you PM me the info above, I didn´t intend that to go up as a post on the thread! Must have hit the wrong button!
THanks

re... : Childminder wanted in Rush           reply
24/10/2014 10:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Carol,
I´ve just seen your post on the thread on schooldays.ie. Would you mind me asking whereabouts in Rush you live? Also what ages the three children are that you are currently minding, and if you would be ok with taking on a baby this young - I know that some people aren´t as they are hard work (as you know!). Also if you could give me an idea of what kind of rates you charge, that would be great.
Thanks!
Suzanne

04/11/2014 19:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Suzanne .i may have replied to you via rush needs you already my name is anne ,I´m a childminder in rush.and would have local references .you can reach me on 0861526898 ,for a chat and if you like a meet up, thanks Anne

11/11/2014 15:36 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is sinead I have 3 children age 12 8 6 attending school.I have minded children in my home for the last 6 yrs including a family of 4 . Friendly home and spacious garden .have references if needed.thank you sinead

07/11/2014 12:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Denise, Im originally from Rush living in skerries. I am studying for my fetac level 6 childcare award at the moment. I work in the baby room in a creche but will be finished in January. If you would like any more information please contact me. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;