Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Saggart

re : Childminder wanted in Saggart           reply
02/03/2014 13:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am available for childminding,i have 5 children whom are all in full time education,i live in ard mor lawn,fortunestown rd,beside lidl,lifetime of experience,i charge 35 euro per day if full wk and 40 euro per day if scattered days,you are welcome to come over for tea and chat,jackie.

Childminder wanted in Saggart           reply
28/02/2014 16:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
We are looking for an experienced, kind and reliable childminder from April to mind our 1 year old boy . Full time hours Monday- Friday.

Must be a non smoker and have references, Garda vetting desirable. Please PM your rates and for further details.

re : Childminder wanted in Saggart           reply
03/03/2014 13:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, my name is Sandra. I an an Irish citizen and have been helping families raise and care for their kids since as far back as I can remember. Id love to hear more about your position. I am 29 years old and currently living just five miles from Saggart. I am very experienced in the care of younger children. I have just finished with a lovely family after 13 years. With them i helped take care of their three children, one boy now aged 13, and twin boys now aged 9. I had been with this family since the birth of their first born, till date. I know that your son and I would have a great time as one baby would get a lot more attention then three. I have reference from my previous family and could get Garda vetting if you see fit. I would love to have a talk with you and your family and also meet your child. Hope you have a good day and i look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regaurds,
Sandra.
(aka. mary poppins)

re... : Childminder wanted in Saggart           reply
03/03/2014 13:12 - Dublin South Childminders
I have forgotten to include my mobile number as my email is included but please feel free to call me if you think I could be a good fit for your family.
Sandra

discussion forum terms & conditions

;