Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in September

Childminder wanted in September           reply
08/07/2013 01:22 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a mature childcare person/ babysitter to mind my baby starting in September . Experience with babies is essential and must have excellent references.The minder must be able to provide a child friendly house. Looking for someone in the Wilton / bishopstown/model farm rd or togher area or a short drive from that area.
It is for four days a week 7:45 to 4:30 . Please pm me with your details and rates.

re : Childminder wanted in September           reply
29/07/2013 14:13 - Cork City Childminders
Hello my name is Maggie, I´m actually a qualified midwife but no work available in Cork. I also have 8 years of crèche experience, including 18 months as the manager of a baby room. I´ve Garda vetting and live in Wilton.

re... : Childminder wanted in September           reply
02/09/2013 19:50 - Cork City Childminders
Hi maggie are you still available in the wilton area ? If so are you available to look after a 14 month old in your own home. I will be attending C.I.T and will be travelling to the area daily. Im in need of a childminder this september also and its urgent. Please contact me back on here
Aisling (username forgot the A)

re... : Childminder wanted in September           reply
08/08/2013 20:17 - Cork City Childminders
hi my name is louise and i would be interested in minding your baby i have two children going to school one in secondary and one in geal scoil ui riada wilton i have a full drivers licence i have first aid and course done aswell . i free to mind your baby for you if you would like to meet up u can email me or call me at 0879680367 hope to hear from you thank you

re : Childminder wanted in September           reply
10/07/2013 21:08 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there, I am a notified childminder living in Ballygarvan 5 minutes drive from Togher. I have references,insured etc.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
Regards Michelle 0876044027

discussion forum terms & conditions

;