17/01/2014 17:10 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
private mail sent
Thanks

re : Childminder wanted in Shankill           reply
17/01/2014 21:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am experienced childminder and mother of one, I am 30 Years old. Garda vetted, creche experience, first aid course completed, own car. I live in Rochestown avenue but lived in Shankill for 3 years. I mind a little girl who is the same age as your little lady somedays during the week so be good company. I also go to playgroups and the park alot. Have all equipment for baby´s in my home. I spend alot of time in Shankill and my son goes to school in Shankill. If you are interested in chatting more, I would love to hear from you
Melissa

22/01/2014 21:56 - Dublin South Childminders
I hope i am not to late to ask about the ad. I am a mum of 3 snd sm a very maternal mum. I ed hate if one of my bsbies was not happy in a creche so i would love to add some hsppieness to her day. zI live in bray but drop offs etc not a probkem. also, can do a toddler group on a thurs too. please consider me. my children adore having other children around. txs.

17/01/2014 11:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is kimberly i live in monkstown, non.smoker, i have plenty if experience in caring for children i am 100% reliable and can work flexuble hours, at the moment i am a volunteer at a creche minding childten aged 6months-4years, i love working with younger children i also have a god son who is the same age as ur child i take him out most days for a couple of hours, i am really experienced with arts and crafts also there are a few local parks around were i live. I would charge 8euro per hour as travel expenses up to shankill everyday would cost me, if you would like to know more please do pm, regards kimberly

Childminder wanted in Shankill           reply
17/01/2014 10:54 - Dublin South Childminders
I am looking for someone very kind and caring to look after my 2 year old ld.

She is currently in creche but has been sick so much from it that it is proving very difficult with me working full time and also she doesnt seem 100% happy there.

Ideally would be in someones house and if someone has a child around her age all the better!!! :-) Must be garda vetted and have experience in minding children!!!

It would be full time 5 days from 8.00 to 5.45pm.

Am only interested in hearing from people who live in Shankill please as logistically it is easier for me.

Many thanks

Liage

29/01/2014 19:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m Kerrie I live in Shankill and have been minding children in my own home for two years now I have a daughter who is two and currently mind one ten year old boy the girls would be great company for each other if you would like more info my number is 0852421047 sincerely Kerrie

13/05/2014 13:48 - Dublin South Childminders
hi my name is leanne. i live in ballybrack my little girl goes to shanganah house she is 3. i would be very intrested in this postion. iv had experience with working with kids which iv references for if you could please call me on 0857846532 if still looking. thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;