Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Skerries

re : Childminder wanted in Skerries           reply
11/03/2015 22:26 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Maggi, I have been minding 5 children in a family for the last 2 years. Have a full clean driving licence and live in Swords.
Feel free to pm me for any questions.
Thanks Maggi

17/03/2015 23:50 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Ann and I am a qualified childcare worker with an advanced level 6 certificate. I am currently working in a creche but I wish to go back to childminding. If you would like more information, you can contact me through email.
Thanks
Ann

Childminder wanted in Skerries           reply
10/03/2015 11:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there. We are looking for a childminder to take care of our daughter from late Summer (waiting for keys to home in Skerries) (in your home or ours). She will be almost 2. We both work in the city centre so would need availability from 7.45 to 6pm, Monday Friday. Ideally, someone in a position to do Montessori/school pick up and drop off when the time comes. PM me if interested.

14/03/2015 17:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m based in rush and am available in my own home I only have my 10month old at home with me so a bit of company for your child I also have a car and full license, non smoker would love to meet up and have a chat if you´re still looking for someone send me a pm thanks sabrina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;