Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted one day a week in Arklow

re : Childminder wanted one day a week in Arklow           reply
03/09/2015 18:54 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is maddy I live in arklow and im very interested in the childminding job you have to offer I have 15 years experience and I have excellent reference if you are interested in meeting with me and I can give you my cv and contact number for my reference you can contact me on 087 2135938 anytime I hope to here from you soon kind regards maddy

Childminder wanted one day a week in Arklow           reply
23/02/2015 19:07 - Wicklow Childminders
Childminder required for two babies one day a week - Thursdays. Hours can be flexible. Children to be minded in their own home so would ideally suit a lady with children who are in secondary school or older. PM some details about yourself if interested.

re : Childminder wanted one day a week in Arklow           reply
25/02/2015 19:27 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi my name is Elaine I live in Arklow. I am just enquiring about your childcare add. I am childminding the last 10 years with two families with two sets of twins. With one family for 7 yrs nd previous job was twin boys from 6 months to 2.5yrs but family got au pair in to help at home. I have two girls 15 &5 yrs. non smoker and full drivers license. Ref available. Please contact me if you need any more information.
Thank you
Elaine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;