Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted to look after 4 kids in own home 1 or 2 days a week. Kilcornan area

re : Childminder wanted to look after 4 kids in own home 1 or 2 days a week. Kilcornan area           reply
27/08/2015 03:03 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is debbie and I have a qualification in childcare and montessori and two years working in a creche. I took some time out to have my little girl who is two now and I have decided to go back into childcare through child minding that way I can still have my. little girl with me and still be able to work with other children teaching them while having fun doing it. If you would be interested in contacting me with regards to your childcare needs i would be happy to help you out and look forward to hearing from you my number is 0873507179. Kind regards, Debbie :)

Childminder wanted to look after 4 kids in own home 1 or 2 days a week. Kilcornan area           reply
21/08/2015 20:58 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I work 2/3 days a week and my husband does shift work. We try to manage childminding between us, but occasionally we both have to work and we would love to have someone suitable look after the kids for these times. 4 boys aged 10, 9, 6 and 3. The 3 older boys are in school until 3 daily. Hours required would be 9am. to 4.30 or 3pm. to 7.30pm. Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;