Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted to mind children in their own home in Portmarnock

Childminder wanted to mind children in their own home in Portmarnock           reply
06/07/2015 09:36 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We have 3 children ages 5, 7 and 9. We are looking for a kind and caring childminder interested in working regular hours, Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm from 27th July until September 1st.

From September we will need a childminder available for after-school hours, 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm, in our home.

I am interested in hearing from a minder who would be available from September onward, as well as anyone who would be available for summer hours as well as after school hours.

Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you

re : Childminder wanted to mind children in their own home in Portmarnock           reply
09/07/2015 20:36 - Dublin North Childminders
Good evening!
My name is Simone. I´m 25 years old and Brazilian. I´m a person very patient, honest, helpful, responsible and competent.I have been living in Dublin since July/2014 and I´m in Holiday now but I return to School in September. I´m looking for a part time job. I have Irish and Brazilian experience. I live in Ireland to study and work and would like to have a family to care for their children and give me the opportunity to train my English. I´m able to cook delicious meals and do house cleaning, if necessary.
I look forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder wanted to mind children in their own home in Portmarnock           reply
16/07/2015 20:38 - Dublin North Childminders
This position is no longer available - thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;