Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted. Dunboyne. 4 days a week.

Childminder wanted. Dunboyne. 4 days a week.           reply
10/04/2017 13:19 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I´m looking for a childminder in Dunboyne, Co Meath to start September 17 for 4 days a week, Tue-Fri.

My son, Jonathan is 5 and is starting school in September. I am looking for someone to collect him from school at 1.30 and mind him til 5.30pm

My daughter Ellie is 2. She needs a full time minder for a few months. She will then be attending playschool for 3 hours a day, so will need dropping off and picking up and minding til 5.30pm.

We are looking for someone who maybe has a child or two of their own, ideally same age as our two.

Hilary 087 917 2939
Hookshilary@gmail.com

re : Childminder wanted. Dunboyne. 4 days a week.           reply
21/04/2017 17:26 - Meath Childminders
Hi. I am a childminder working in Kilcloon at the moment. I am minding 3 children ages 3,5 and 6 and have been for the last 3 years. My current employer is not returning to work after the school year ends so I am looking for a new childminding job. I am 59 years of age so I am afraid I don´t have any small children of my own anymore. I do have 2 grandchildren aged 7 and 4 who I mind from time to time. They get on very well with the 3 children I mind at the moment and I often have them altogether with their mam for playdates and picnics etc. As I don´t have many ties I am quite flexible as far as emergencies are concerned. I am quite outgoing and have many interests outside of the home. I worked as a singing teacher when my own children were young and still am involved in activities relating to music.
I am probably not what you are looking for but I can put you in touch with my present employer if you would like to have a chat.
Thanking you
Miriam Donnelly.

re : Childminder wanted. Dunboyne. 4 days a week.           reply
21/04/2017 17:29 - Meath Childminders
Hi Miriam Donnelly here again. My number is 0868207174 if you would like to give me a call.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;