Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted. Immediate start Kells Co. Meath. Excellent conditions.

re : Childminder wanted. Immediate start Kells Co. Meath. Excellent conditions.           reply
02/09/2015 19:09 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I seen you are offering a full time childminding position, hope it has not been filled yet as I am very interested in it. I´m Irish and living in Athboy. I have my own car and a full clean driving licence. I have completed a first aid and special needs course along other courses such as safe pass, cookery and manual handling. I have attended NUI Galway for the past two years in a general arts course studying to be a secondary school teacher but I have deferred my course for a year. I have plenty of references from previous childminding jobs of children from all ages from newborn up, all of which I had found online or been recommended to from previous bosses. I am currently looking for a full time position as my recent contract expired in July due to the mother having another baby and going on maternity leave. I worked with this family from April to July (two year old twins and a four year old from 7am-6pm Monday to Friday). This position included all duties which the children may require including toilet training the twins. At the moment I am minding a six month old baby 2-3 times a week but I am hoping to find a full time position instead. I have a lot of experience and have had a number childminding jobs in Galway, Meath and Dublin. I am available for an interview to discuss the position and my experience in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you, Shantelle Colgan (086 351 3018)

Childminder wanted. Immediate start Kells Co. Meath. Excellent conditions.           reply
26/08/2015 10:21 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder wanted for immediate start Kells, Co. Meath for two 2 year old girls. Please mail childminderkells@gmail.com.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;