Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted.. Kilmacrennan donegal

re : Childminder wanted.. Kilmacrennan donegal           reply
22/02/2015 13:16 - Donegal Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
How are you? ... My name is Rachael I´m 25 years old from Belfast (NI) I´m currently in the process of moving to Dunfanaghy which is an area I have grown up in and seen your fantastic job advertisement.
Let me tell you a little about myself, I am currently principal of a nursery school in Belfast, My job entails looking after 56 3-4 year old children providing a rich and stimulating curriculum through play and other activities. Before this post I was supervisor of a baby and toddler unit where I got the opportunity to work with a wide range of fantastic families and there children.
I really love working in childcare and want to get a more hands on approach and enter the world of childminding/nannying I would love to meet a family I could work with and take on this caring fantastic role. I absolutely love working with children and my mother was a childminder while I was growing up and we have always had children in our home and this is an area I´m really familiar with, although I love working in the school i´m finding the job has become more about the paperwork and less about 1-2-1 contact with the children which is my reasons for wanting to become a childminder.
I would love to hear from you
Rachael
Rachaelmcauley1@hotmail.com

re... : Childminder wanted.. Kilmacrennan donegal           reply
23/02/2015 21:26 - Donegal Childminders
Hi Rachel. Got ur message earlier but ? Phone no wiped now or cannot access... If u can forward it again & if suits can call u.. Many thanks Julie

Childminder wanted.. Kilmacrennan donegal           reply
21/02/2015 22:38 - Donegal Childminders
Mature & experienced childminder required to look after 4 kids (2 school-going) in Termon/ Kilmacrennan area ( In kids home) on a part-time basis 2/3 days/ week. Includes school run & light housework. Hours 8am-5pm. Must have own transport and be flexible.. Looking forward to hearing from you..

23/02/2015 13:50 - Donegal Childminders
Hi Julie
Yes tonite around nine is brilliant. I look forward to chatting to you. I have pm you my number I hope you get it ok
Rachael

23/02/2015 10:04 - Donegal Childminders
Hiya Rachel.. Thank u for your reply. if u can send me your phone no I can text n ring u this pm about 9 ish if suits & we can take it from there..? Thank you Julie

17/03/2015 16:20 - Donegal Childminders
Hi is this job still available?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;