Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminders rates

re : Childminders rates           reply
23/01/2015 10:27 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Are you a childminder or an aupair? If you are a childminder you are getting WAY under payed,
You should be on at least 80e a day and that´s minimum wage?
With regard to school collections, do you pick them up at them times and mind them or do you have to drop them to school and then go home or what?

Childminders rates           reply
22/01/2015 18:33 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Cork)
Hi I´m just wondering I mind 2 kids at the moment from 7-30 to 6 pm so I get 65 e a day but in September when both kids go to school until 1 St collection is 1-40 the other is 2-40 what will I charge I would appreciate your help please I also feed them breakfast to dinner and everything in between

re... : Childminders rates           reply
23/01/2015 10:50 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
At the moment, youv two kids all day 7.30 to 6 for €65...I charge €8 an hr for two siblings, no food in my rates though..so 11hrs by 8 is 88€ which is crazy money so I feel 65 euro with food is lower than youd expect parents to pay n me to consider it worthwhile...its a long day...
it depends on how many days...

23/01/2015 10:39 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi and thanks for replying to my question I get them every morning at 7-30 and I give them breakfast take them to school and collect them again

23/01/2015 10:40 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi and thanks for replying to my question I get them every morning at 7-30 and I give them breakfast take them to school and collect them again yes I am a childminder

discussion forum terms & conditions

;