Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminding

re... : Childminding           reply
06/03/2016 12:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi ger so sorry about that .I used to do a pick up from that school so its only 5 mins away if there was a school bus that would have been handy or maybe just two kids .if you need them minded over the school holidays I could help you there ...good luck .....what age are the kids anyway cause I used to collect two boys but the older one used to cycle to me .

06/03/2016 17:43 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sandra,
My gang are 11, 9 & half & almost 6. Two girls, one boy. Do you have the 2 little girls over the Easter holidays? The reason why I´m asking is that I may need help over the holidays, probably the 18th (Friday) & then Tues-Thurs of the week after. I´m thinking of booking the girls into an Irish camp 9-1pm in St Fiachra´s & do you think you could mind them after 1pm & pick them up? You would have my youngest then for the whole day.
If that sounds reasonable, would you let me know & we can perhaps meet?
Thanks,
Ger

Childminding           reply
18/02/2016 08:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Sandra im in Dublin 17 im available for childminding and babysitting ,thanks

06/03/2016 17:52 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi ger yeah I have no problem minding them for you and yeah I have the girls over the Easter ,look if you want to leave the three of them here over the Easter that´s no problem ,at least I won´t have to worry about bungling them all into the car ,I´ve a 13 yr old daughter also who gets on well with everyone and I live beside the park ,look have a think about it and let me know ok

05/03/2016 21:52 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
Sorry for not responding sooner, thanks for your post. Unfortunately there´s not a bus, I don´t know why really, the school is so big!
Looks like it won´t work for us.
Thanks again,
Ger

27/02/2016 11:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am a driver but I mind two little girls at the moment so can´t do the school pick ups as I wouldn´t fit them all in the car I´d fit two but not three ,is there a school bus ,I could mind them during school holidays no problem as I love kids ,I also am available for babysitting

re : Childminding           reply
26/02/2016 17:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sandra,
Are you a driver? Need a pick up from St Fiachra´s school for 3 school going children 4 days a week.
Will need weeks covered over school holidays.
Will require references.
Many thanks!
G

06/03/2016 17:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi ger I don´t mind the two girls on Fridays

discussion forum terms & conditions

;