Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminding Exchange Offer

re : Childminding Exchange Offer           reply
25/01/2016 20:40 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am also living in rathmount my son is at school 9am till 240, I am not looking for anyone to look after him but I don´t really have much to do weekdays so I am available for few hours when needed, I would charge 5euro per hour per child or if it was a full day we could work something out, I know it´s not what you posted but I am flexible and wouldn´t expect mom-fri 9-5 any way just a thought.
Stephanie

re... : Childminding Exchange Offer           reply
27/01/2016 10:37 - Louth Childminders
Hi Stefanie! Did you get my pm yesterday? Just checking cause I messed up with the first send!

Childminding Exchange Offer           reply
19/01/2016 10:35 - Louth Childminders
I´m wondering if a parent of small children would be interested in minding my children for 2-3 hours on some days and in exchange i´ll mind theirs for the same amount of time. I have a 2,5 year old and an 8month old and live in the Rathmount area in Blackrock. If you are interested, this scheme would give each of us some valuable time to get things done at no extra cost. Would love to talk if you think this could help your everyday life too !

26/01/2016 10:53 - Louth Childminders
Hi Stephanie, thanks for getting in touch. Noone´s been interested so far in the exchange offer so in the meantime your proposal sounds interesting thanks :) i´ll pm you with my contact number so we can discuss and arrange something. emily

26/01/2016 11:11 - Louth Childminders
Great :) chat soon
Stephanie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;