Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminding Swords

re : Childminding Swords           reply
09/01/2014 13:01 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello
I am a mam to 2 boys one 4 and one 6months old. We live in Ridgewood. I currently work in Finglas and my children are currently just started with back after my maternity leave with my childminder in Finglas.
I am looking at moving the boys out to be cared for in Swords as my eldest will be attending Holy Family in Swords September of this year.
Expense is another reason why i am looking at someone in Swords,but first and foremost I would love someone who I can trust and care for them like I do.
Can you let me know what you charge and if you would be available in the up and coming months.
Kind Regards Orla Kinsella

06/04/2014 16:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, I´m looking for someone to mind my 12month old little girl and 2.5year old boy. It would be every Monday and every second Thursday. From about 9am-4/5pm. Can you let me know if you are available and what your rates are. Tnks Jen

04/04/2014 18:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi are u still available? Can u give me an idea of prices?
Cheers.

Childminding Swords           reply
08/01/2014 22:57 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, I am a mum of grown up children and I have also been childminding for over 15 years in all that time I have gained many valuable years experience with young children. I can provide a home from home atmosphere where your little ones can thrive. I can provide excellent references from parents of children I have looked after over the years. I live in the Seatown area of Swords within walking distance of St Colmcilles school I do drive so I can collect from other schools too. Please pm me for more details.

re... : Childminding Swords           reply
06/04/2014 16:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, sorry but I am no longer available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;