Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminding/afterschool collections/weekend babysitting and drop in service clonshaugh Dublin 17 based

Childminding/afterschool collections/weekend babysitting and drop in service clonshaugh Dublin 17 based           reply
31/01/2014 12:52 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available 2nfull time spaces available
Part time spaces available
Drop in service (4 hrs max)
Weekend babysitting
I have 8years experience in child care I am a qualified Carer and have worked with the h.s.c with patients with dementia and disabilities .
I am Garda vetted and first aid trained.
I run a service which is based in my home I start at 8am every morning
Full time child care time are 8am -6pm €70 per day if working Monday to Friday a reduced rate is €50 per day
Part time care 8am -2pm €40 again if mon to Friday €160
Drop in is €10 per home max (3hrs)
Weekend babysitting €30 for night (book early as spaces fill up fast )
Afterschool collections also available if diary allows (please enquire )

I run busy day from 8am -6pm
The children are kept buy doing arts and crafts ,pasta making ,painting, paper mâché,talent hour, story times , outings pirates village, trips to malahide playground, etc...
Each child gets their own reward chart for learning new skills and helping with activities
E.g Susie helped clean the paint brushes (a star will be given ) it drives the children to achieve and also gives them a little boost to know they have been good and it´s been rewarded.
Healthy eating is a must so I do all the meals for the children
I run two breakfast 8.15am and 8.45am children then will have a healthy snack at 10am followed by lunch at 12am another snack at 2pm and dinner at 4pm ....
All that needs to be provided by parents is nappies if the child wears them with the child´s name on the pack and wipes also a dummy and bottle if needed
Leave the rest to me ..
At the end of your child´s day when you come to collect him/her I will give you a detailed wright up of the day your child has had , it allows you the parent to feel involved in what your child has being doing....
Please don´t hesitate to contact me for more information
0861787281 samimcgillivary@yahoo.ie
Find us on Facebook childminding/afterschool/drop in /weekend babysitting

discussion forum terms & conditions

;