Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminding with Early Childhood Degree (Kells,Clonmellon,Athboy,Navan Area)

Childminding with Early Childhood Degree (Kells,Clonmellon,Athboy,Navan Area)           reply
29/01/2015 07:50 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a 24 year old Irish female with a degree in Early childhood Studies. I have worked in the childcare sector since 2009 and since then I have worked in a variety of early years settings both here in Ireland and in Australia. I have gained my experience in providing high quality care and education in settings such as long day care settings, a special needs unit, Montessori, Highscope, kindergartens and also through childminding. I am reliable, flexible and honest. I have held a clean full Irish drivers license for 6 years. I am based in the Clonmellon area however I will consider travelling within reasonable distance for the right position.
At present I am only seeking relatively short term work however this may change. Initially I am available to start March the 23rd until 18th April (possible longer)
If you have any further question or would like to see a copy of my CV please do not hesitate to contact me :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;